Monday, October 11, 2010

Re-Post: Featured Crafters Ursula Minervini and Jon Poliszuk

I am really excited to re-post this interview by Baltimore By Hand with Ursula Minervini and Jon Poliszuk of Pellinore Press. Why? Because many years ago when I was a young thing going to college in Baltimore I was given the opportunity to curate shows for a couple of months at a coffee shop. My good friend Larry Scott, an amazing artist, wanted a break from it so he could focus on his work. I had the distinct pleasure of inviting Ursula and her friend Molly Winston to have a show. They were both attending the Maryland Institute College of Art and studying printmaking at the time. It is wonderful to see her having such success doing what she loves! I'm not ignoring Jon, I just don't know him. So kudos to Pellinore Press! Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment