The Judy Cheteyan Summer Internship
This scholarship is dedicated to those undergraduate and graduate students who are currently studying art or arts management. Applications may be downloaded on our website, or requested by emailing email@example.com or calling 412-261-7003 x12.
The scholarship will be used to pay a $2,500 stipend to the student during the internship. SCC will notify the recipient of the scholarship by letter at least two months prior to the beginning of the internship. Food and housing will not be included but the Society for Contemporary Craft will work with a nearby university or other arts organization to help locate affordable, convenient accommodations, if necessary.
• The applicant must be either an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full time at a college or university (studying craft, art education or arts management).
• The applicant must provide a copy of their transcript from all colleges or universities attended.
• The applicant must submit a resume or curriculum vitae.
• The applicant must have two (2) letters of recommendation that attest to the applicant's commitment to arts management, or contemporary craft.
• The applicant must write a one-page essay addressing their interest in a career in the arts.
• The applicant must complete the application and include it with other supporting materials.
Applications must be returned to the Society for Contemporary Craft, 2100 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or hand delivered to SCC by March 15. The granting of this scholarship will be primarily based upon academic achievement and broad participation in art-related activities.